Thursday, June 8, 2023

 Another kind of boring day, except for the gigantic chocolate banana milkshake that Dianie brought me  ...delicious!!! I'd worried about getting fat ..  what  ..you didn.t know that I am getting skinny.  This is the lowest I've weighed ever!  I'm not going to tell you the amount. Just remember that I once weighed 225!

I told Hospice that if they keep draining my bodily fluids I'll float away in the next strong breeze.

But one good thing about the weight hoss ... I'm walking like a normal human being, and I am able to see a portion of my body that has been invisible for some time.

Speaking of bodily parts, I'm not sure of the name of the show I stumbled upon last night, but it's a compilation of all of the shows I listened to about Arnold Schwarzenegger over the years. As a budding weightlifter, I was extremely interested in his life, especially the amount of weight he was lifting at any given time. 

After Big Arnie did his thing, I fell asleep.




1 comment: